Another Christmas Wish

Merry Christmas all you denizens of RMS. I hope you get what you want ...and want what you get! And I wish you all a safe and joyous holiday and a great new year.

In a few hours, my grandkids will be here and the living room will look like a disaster area. It will be a great day.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Merry Christmas, Milton!

I can't imagine your living room any more crowded than at the ASMS gift exchange! Hope you have a wonderful evening with your family.

Cheers!!!

BobbyG

Reply to
Bobby Galvez

I never get what I want - but I always get what I need.

Merry Christmas

I may not always get what I want... I may not always get what I need... just so long as I don't get what I deserve! Merry Xmas

Reply to
Mark Conway

no presents, no fone calls, no family, no turkey, no sex

Guess i got what i deserved

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Yeah, I didn't get any turkey either--had to settle for a Tuscan herb-infused roast loin of pork. As for the other stuff ... :-}

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

in article snipped-for-privacy@news01.west.earthlink.net, Mark Schynert at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote on 12/26/03 5:20 PM:

Yep. I didn't get a Turkey either. A wish that was granted!

Sure did/do enjoy the ham though. And I sure did sleep well last night. Wife and I were totally spent after spending the day with three little boys and lots of in-laws.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Damn...I wanted ham, and I got sex...