Christmas goodies

Seems like this group is either busy with the day or really is dying... but Merry Christmas to those of us who have one. What did everyone get? Meager modeling goodies here, Just the Polar Lights NX-01 Enterprise. Otherwise some tools for my car, clothes, books.

Reply to
eyeball

clothes, cash and cookie. good stuff. merry x all.

Reply to
someone

No models this year, thank god. way too many on preorder already.... Adam-12, Dragnet DVDs, books, dremel stuff, and a gift card so I can get the model stuff I "need"

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

My biggest gift was a slide copier that I can use to copy off some of the 10,000 plus slides I shot over the years of armor, aircraft, ships and railroad items. Will make it easier to model once printed off as photos!

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

"Really good Christmas - 1/ 35th German Armored Engine, Two artillery Flak cars (someday I'll build the whole train) and a 1/350 Escort carrier -

Unfortunately will spend tomorrow trying to get the snow blower operational - weather man didn't give us long warning on this one and the carb appears to be gunked up.

Hopefully the other RMSers had a Merry Christmas - and wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

you must have been a good boy and santa must like you.

Reply to
someone

bring that blower by. doing 6 carbs every spring had made me very fast.

Reply to
someone

Yep, I was busy this past couple of days. My main score was a gift certificate to a hobby shop and they're holding an inventory reduction sale this coming week! I gotta make a list of those supplies I'm needing. I hope everybody had a happy holiday.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Same here! I , too hope everyone had a joyous Christmas Season! No modelling items under the tree but a Kilban Cat calendar and a NASCAR calendar. Do , however, have a bunch of stuff on the way from Squadron, Sprue Bros. Fujimi (Japan GT Championship Porsche---wild Anime color scheme) The Gotha and W-29 from Wingnuts, a '53 Hudson and '55 Chrysler

300 [to become early NASCARs] from Hobby Search. Kenetic EA-6B from Squadron and the ICAP-2 interior set for it from the Bros. Just did my Christmas shopping for myself. Again, hope everyone is having a great Holiday! Cliff
Reply to
Ol' 45

good year for modeler's. i got enough sypplies to do a chunk of grandstand.

Reply to
someone

Japan GT championship series with a wild anime sponsored paint scheme from Hobby Search. The EA-6B from Squadron and the ICAP-2 interior set for the Prowler (Aries) from the Bros. Just did my Christmas shopping for myself. Again, I hope everyone has a great New Year ! =A0 =A0 Cliff=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 = =A0

Reply to
Ol' 45

A box of 22 Win mag, a box of 7.65 Parabellum, (.30 Luger, for my 1920 DWM Luger) and some $$.

Got a Hase 1:48 Mitsubishi F-2A to go along with my F-2B and F-16C build all at once deal.

Reply to
AM