Season's greetings.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish the very merriest of Christmases and a happy ,prosperous and fruitful New Year to each and every one of You.

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

and the same from Celia and I. The Living room is finished apart from the curtains and all is prepared. All 4 daughters at the pub :-) Nearly time to move - looking for a small house with lots of buildings on a good Sea-trout river...... regards

Reply to
Roland Craven

And a dirty great barn at the bottom of the 3 acre garden to house the engines and workshop :-)) Least removal costs will be cheap, you can call on at least twenty large trailers and vans to shift the house contents. All you have to do is supply the beer. Have a gooden Roland and make sure all the lasses stand a round before you open your purse :-))

Mart> and the same from Celia and I. The Living room is finished apart from

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Yes, but how many of the engines would get 'diverted' en route..........

A very merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for 2006. Just going down the shed for an hour or so before the festivities start!

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET