Cam problem

Evening all, I was wondering if any fellow crossley owners out there could advise me.

I am in the finishing stages of restoration of my 1065, and upon setting the valve clearances on the inlet side, i found that the half compression cam rubs the rear of the roller bracket as it passes, is this correct ??

Cheers, Regards ,Gary M.

Reply to
gary millward

John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

Hi Gary,

Looking at my engine, I imagine you are referring to a rub on the exhaust valve lever??