Christmas Card

Gentlemen,

Please go to my Webshots page for seasons greeting.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I wondered who would initiate the Merry Xmas thread!

Happy Xmas and New Year to all here and my sincere thanks to those in the group who've helped me with parts, advice, enthusiasm, knowledge and friendship.

I look forward to seeing many of you over the course of the next year and I'm hoping to see a number of you at the Internal Fire New Year's day event.

All the best, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Merry Xmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to one and all. Hope you all get what you asked for off Santa :-)

group who've helped me with parts, advice,

I'm hoping to see a number of you at the

Reply to
martin hirst

To those I count as friends and, indeed, to all here that lurk, speak up now and again or regularly contribute to this news group, the very best of wishes for the Festive season.

Many voices bound by a common enthusiasm - old & rusty iron!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Thanks Martin - kind of Kim to model for your card ;-)

Good luck to all with Christmas projects, hopefully my Maytag 72 will be up together (perhaps even running, coil permitting) by the new year, and I should have a model stirling to assemble if Santa delivers!

Nick H

In article , Kim Siddorn writes

I belong to the lurking classes myself, but I'll nonetheless temporarily break cover in order to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Mainly tractors in my case, though I do have a Lister D in the shed for the day when my supply of round tuits reaches a more workable level...

Reply to
Bob Unitt

Ive got stacks of round tuits but they all get done eventually :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Steve and myself, would like to wish you all all a very merry christmas ,and all the best for the new year,

Regards, Gary and Steve Millward.

Reply to
gary millward

Happy Christmas & All the best for 2006 . Thanks for all the help , encouragment , and good reading i've had reading i've had during the year .

Beanacht=ED na Nollag ( Irish language for happy chrismas )

Regards, John D Ireland

Reply to
jdungan100