Christmas Crank-Up 27th December

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder - if anyone is in the Selby (N. Yorks) area on 27th of December they would be very welcome as a visitor or exhibitor at the Riccall Christmas Crank-Up - just off the A19 between Selby and York Pics of last years event are on my website

. It's a fun event with all proceeds to charity to blow out the cobwebs after the Christmas excesses, I shall be there with the single flywheel Lister Junior - nice and easy for a change.

I'll also take the opportunity to thank the list for some interesting discussions throughout the year and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Pics from this year's event are now at

excellent day which was cold but remarkably well attended as usual.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden