Wessex crank up pics

I've just got around to putting some pictures up on Webshots that I took at the recent event. Included are a brace of very nicely restored Coventry-Victors - a 300cc & a 900cc and a Russell-Newbury in bits as a work-in-progress.

There is a Bernard - one of the ones with the coil of copper pipe close to the fan - which banged away in a very emphatic fashion through its rudimentary silencer. Nice engine ...

I even took a picture of a careworn Petter A1 especially for Martyn!

Bottom of page four ...

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Thanks, Kim, nice to see some rally pics this time of year.

Was the Russell Newbery for sale or just on display as an incomplete project?

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Kim, ignore the Russell question, I've just seen the answer in your post which I read rather carelessly.