WSEC Nunney crank up

Pics of this gathering plus pictures of Nunney castle situated a few hundred yards from the crank up site.Weather was kind but low sun made long shadows and caused some problem taking decent shots.I think I managed to take a shot of all engines present. Enjoy on ------

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Hi Mike,

I don't think that url can be right. I can't see your pics, just get told I'm not logged in.

Regards, Arthur G

yards from the crank up site.Weather was

shots.I think I managed to take a shot of all

Mike.H.

Reply to
Arthur G

not logged in.

yards from the crank up site.Weather was

shots.I think I managed to take a shot of all

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Thanks Mike, I got there this time. I see what you mean about the difficult lighting.

Regards, Arthur G

I'm not logged in.

hundred yards from the crank up site.Weather

shots.I think I managed to take a shot of

Mike.H.

Reply to
Arthur G

What a nice informal looking event. Thanks for the pics

Reply to
Nick H

Hi Mike, Those pictures took me back 30 years to when I first started the hobby. We used to use pub car parks for shows that looked just like the pictures you showed. Happy days,

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

I love these crank ups & always exhibit when I can. The last one happened when I was in the States & this one when I was on my way back from our Winter Banquet in Kent. I did drop in, but the brilliantly clear & pleasant weather I'd had travelling west was left behind when I turned south on the A350 & by the time I got to Nunnery Catch, it was drizzling & cold.

They'd all packed up by this time (1.45 ) & the raffle was in progress, so I only stayed a few minutes. I'll be at the Mince Pie crank up, deo volante!

BTW, it was a clear, cold night at the Longhall last night & the Milky Way, various nebulae and all the winter constellations were to be seen in their stunning glory. Worth going just to see it, especially as a shooting star made an appearance right on cue.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn. Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Electronic engineers build radar, Civil Engineers build targets.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn