Photographic Comp

Gentlemen,

As of midnight tonight the competition is closed and I now pass the task of judging the pictures entered over Philip Thornton - Evison our resident Amateur Professional Photographer. Thanks for entering all of you who have and may the best man win.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen, I'm sorry but I lost the plot last night, looked at my watch and saw twelve and thought comp over. Nine more days to run if you want too, enter ends on

12/12/2005 not yesterday.

Mart> Gentlemen,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Hi Martin, Even though this is an English newsgroup, will you accept pictures from Yanks? Are there any other rules? What kind of wine does the judge prefer?

Rob

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Rob Skinner La Habra, California

Rob Skinner