Photographic Competition

Gentlemen,

Am I to assume that the total lack of interest means I shall not be organising a Photo competition as I suggested a few months ago, those of you who sent me your names I could count on less than one hand. Never mind it was a good idea last year :-((

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

If I can find my Box Brownie I'll give it a go.

Actually, if I ever learn to drive my all singing, all dancing digital thingy properly, I'll definitely give it a go. I find that reading the 250 page manual from end to end each time I take a picture is a bit limiting in the creative sense. If I find anything worthy, I'll let you know.

Reply to
mark.howard10

Forgot to mention, it has to be hobby related.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi Martin, Are the rules the same as last year? Yanks can play, but can't receive prizes? That's ok. I just emailed you the photos that will win first, second and third places. Please send my winnings to needy children.

Adios! Rob

Reply to
Rob Skinner

Sorry Martin, I'd forgotten all about it. I'd like to contribute & will have a sift through this year's stuff later today.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Time flies like an arrow Fruit flies like a banana

Reply to
Kim Siddorn