Wessex SEC mince pie crank up

Twenty plus pics and a short low res video on ----

Happy new year Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Mike,

I see the guy with the Petter makes his trolley for his engine after he has measured his van opening, just like me only just enough room.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Mike,

I have just watched your video and was amazed by those starting their engines who didn't get there thumbs out of the way.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Excellent series of pics and video Mike, thanks.

It was pretty well attended - I counted fifty souls at Raffle Time and some had gone by then.

I didn't take an engine this time, just a selection of AVO's and similar test equipment for a static display. I went down to the workshop on Saturday to get an engine out (I was going to take a Marchal - one of they motorbikey engines) but my back gave me a sharp & meaningful prod, so I decided to take it easy.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Teach a child to be polite and courteous and you create an adult that can't merge a car into faster traffic.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn