Bitton station Crank up

Pictures and 3 low res vids on

An excellent venue for a small event just a couple of miles from my home.Weather was kind, room for a few more engines and possible expansion to the station forecourt. Railway having a Diesel day(Ruston unit),Visit from a vintage cycle club (Avon cycleway next to track) Hopefully not a one off.Well done to organisers and participants. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

That looked to be an excellent location, nice pictures.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Thanks for the pics Mike. Definitely feeling a bit 'engine starved' after last weekend's disaster - did anyone go to Lamport?

That looks like a pretty respectable line-up for a small club rally and the sun clearly shone upon you. I see Kim took one of his selection of small military gen sets (which one was it Kim?), but was there a rodent problem there as he seems to have his trouser legs securely tied up with string ;-)

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H