Nellis airshow around the corner! Visit our tables if you go!

Our club will be donating seven more finished models to the AFB this year. Last year we gave them 14 (F-80 thru F-22). We're giving them a B-2, B-52, 4 T-birds and an HH-60 that I'm just finishing up (flat coated tonight, will attach the rest of the clear stuff tomorrow and be done with it!). Anyone attending come see us in the history hangars!

Reply to
dave999