Break Corner vs Corner Trim

Does anyone have a decent explanation of these two functions? They are pretty intertwined, and its not completely clear to me what the major differences are, especially since the Break Corner functionality is also found inside the Corner Trim feature. I get that one goes after the flat pattern and one goes before it, but does anyone have comments on these other than that?

Thx.

Reply to
matt

my intrepretation, break corner- optional (because i want to break the corner for user friendliness) corner trim - mandatory (if bend relief necessary)

Reply to
kenneth