Phil Ramsey Kits ?

Hey gang: I'm trying to contact Phil Ramsey Models. I want one of his kits. All he gives on his web site is a telephone No.

I am in the United States and my operator says this is not a working number ( 01323 811414) Any one in the States know how to contact This company ??

Denis Winters <

Reply to
Denis Winters

Why not write to the address given in BIG letters on the site.... (pasted below... Phil Ramsey,

Sheeplands Farm,

Nr Ripe,

Lewes,

East Sussex. BN8 6AY

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

number

Reply to
Eric Banner

Hey gang: I'm trying to contact Phil Ramsey Models. I want one of his kits. All he gives on his web site is a telephone No.

I am in the United States and my operator says this is not a working number ( 01323 811414) Any one in the States know how to contact This company ??

Denis Winters <

Reply to
Denis Winters

Well it works OK from the UK. Can you confirm you are dialling the number as : +441323 81141 without the initial "0" after the country code ("44" for the UK) ?

Reply to
Boo

Then your operator is retarded and doesn't know how to make international phone calls... Try another operator, or read your phone book to find out how to direct dial it yourself.

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch

Have you tried sending an email to snipped-for-privacy@philramseymodels.freeserve.co.uk ? Sometimes that will get you a reply and point you in the right direction.

Reply to