CAP 21 63 inch

HOUSTON!!!!!!!! "we have a problem" I am currently attempting to rebuild a CAP 21, 63 inch wing span plane. It use to be a very beautiful flying lady. Nice curves, nice round ummm ok off the subject sorry. I am not sure who the manufacturer is though, I bought this plane at a yard sale. The markings are YEMA with the true red, white & blue covering and paint from france. Does anyone out here in good ole flyin land have any idea as to where I might be able to get the plans I need to rebuild this beautiful lady?? I do miss seeing her up in the air where she trully deserves and desires to be.

Reply to
clintbass_2003

SORRY, My mistake, it has the markings ------ F-WZCH

Reply to
clintbass_2003

Ya know

I have the old "Byrons" kit of the CAP 21 that comes with those markings F-WZCH. It must be a replica of somebody's aircraft. The byrons kit is 1/4 scale 80" wingspan

Denis Winters

Reply to
Denis Winters

I had one of those in 1982. Not a bad flying model.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Hello,