Model Engineer Magazine Vol 163-165

Hi

Anyone have Model Engineer Magazine vol 163-165?

I don't know what year etc they are or how many issues it would cover, but I'm after the issues that include the article on building the Marcher verticle steam engine.

Could someone tell me the issue numbers, if at all possible, please.

Many thanks

Chas Hunter

Reply to
Chas Hunter

Chas, Some problems here. There are two separate articles around this time on the Marcher engine but not to the exact volumes you state. The first on is called "Cela Ne Peut Pas Marcher" by Pierre Bender and appeared in 1990 Vol Issue

164 3872 164 3874 165 3876 165 3878 165 3880 165 3882

This was followed in 1991 with one called "Marcher 2 Cyl Marine Engine" by John P Bertinal Vol Issue

166 3897 166 3899 167 3901 167 3903 167 3905 167 3907

We have volumes 165 and 166 spare but no spares on 164 and 167 although we have originals.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Chas, I'm sure those you refer too, the Vertical Steam Engine, are in:

as referenced by John S. Marcher is a smaller versi>>

Reply to
Michael Gray