Home brew plastic injection molding - Model Engineers Workshop Magazine

Hi,
Issue 92 August/September (I think) of UK based Model Engineers Workshop magazine ran an article on a basic DIY plastic injection molding system.

I wonder if someone who has this article would be kind enough to scan & email it to me? None of my local news agents have this magazine and the Australian distributor G&G refers all customers wanting magazine back orders to Nexus in the UK - major pain without a credit card etc.
I'd also be most interested in links to online resources describing similar home built systems. I'm looking for this information mainly out of interest, not as a serious production system.
Thanks.
Rob (In Australia)
Greetings.
Lindsay Books republishes an eclectic assortment of (primarily) out-of-print/copyright-expired books. Among their offerings are the following: "Secrets of Building a Plastic Vacuum Forming Machine,"     by Vince Gingery     http://www.lindsaybks.com/dgjp/djgbk/vacf/index.html "Plastic Injection Molding Machine," by Vince Gingery     http://www.lindsaybks.com/dgjp/djgbk/inject/index.html
While the company, and the author of the above titles, seem well regarded in their circles, this post shouldn't be construed as a recommendation.
Cordially, Richard Kanarek Satisfied Lindsay customer