Model Engineers Workshop No27

Hi all I am looking to buy the Model Engineers Workshop edition no27. This will make my full set of the mag since it's inception complete. Cheers Colin.

-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Colin

You're in luck. My only duplicate is 27. Drop me an email and lets work out a price.

I did have a full set until last week when I had my briefcase stolen in central London. Amongst all the guff (bank statements, cheque book, minutes of very boring meetings ) were issues 85 and 86 of MEW. I doubt that the thief will have had much use for them. If anyone has a spare MEW 85 and 86 I'd love to hear.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charles, theres a copy of issue 85 on e-bay now, item 6991423111

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill