UNF Bolts

Hi folks I am looking for Four 5-16th X3/4 long set screw bolts & two 5/16th x1/2"long bolts with 5/16th unf nyloc t type nuts. Anyone know where I an get these. E bay seems to have too many. I doubt I would use them again. CJ

-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Colin, I buy mine here

Pete Aldous

Thanks for all the help. I now have some bolts. I have also ordered some other stuff from this company. They are well recommended

Colin Jacobs