A good set of Drill bits

Hi can anyone recommend some good drill bits for mainly stainless & steel please?
-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft
Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
Colin Jacobs wrote:

Buy a decent set of high speed steel (HSS) twist drills. Don't worry about getting a set with a low friction titanium nitride (TiN) coating; you probably won't need it unless you're drilling a large number of holes, and a TiN coating doesn't guarantee that the drills themselves are of a good quality. In my experience Dormer, Presto and CK are good makes. You can buy Dormer sets from http://www.toolbank.com . Follow the links on their home page: Drill Bits and Holesaws -> Drill Bits for Metal -> Twist Drills - Sets.
Best wishes,
Chris
We just use Dormer jobber drills for 316 stainless, they key is to get the speed right , to fast and you will blunt them no matter what they are made from. A little cutting agent helps as well.
Regards bob