Engines by DHL

A prospective buyer has asked the price for delivery from Lowestoft Suffolk to Hampshire for a Petter A I have for sale. Anyone know a lorry driver who could deliver or know how much the Delivery Cost would be with someone like DHL? Cheers Colin.

-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

There are a number of companies that will deliver this if you strap it to a pallet. Here's one with an online quote.

for pallet delivery for more.

John

Reply to
John

I can send a pallet anywhere on mainland Britain for =A340+vat.I use Palletline.Out of all the carriers DHL would be my last choice. Mark.

Reply to
mark