Suffolk Suepr Colt Spares

Hi I am now getting my nephew into engines & am looking of old Suffolk Colt Lawnmowers so I can teach him the rudiments of restoration. Does any one have any in the Norfolk Suffolk area they would like to sell off? (Please) Thanks Colin.

-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Hi Colin,

I don't have a Super Colt, but I have a 1970s Hayter 20". It's in bits because I couldn't get it to start, but I think it's all there apart from the throttle cable. I can't remember if it has a grassbox, but I think probably not. It's not especially rare and needs a fair bit of work, but you can have it for nothing if you can pick it up from Shropshire.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy