UNF bolts

Hi folks I am looking for Four 5-16th X3/4 long set screw bolts & two 5/16th x1/2"long bolts with 5/16th unf nyloc t type nuts. Anyone know where I can get these. E bay seems to have too many. I doubt I would use them again. CJ

-- East Coast Nature Guides Lowestoft Suffolk. enquires to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Colin, being in the heart of a commerical fishing centre, have you tried the local Swindlery/Chandlery? I would think they should have the bolts there at least. My local Ironmonger (Partridges in Hadleigh) certainly has the bolts and if you're stuck I could post some up. Not sure about the nuts though but I could ask.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

If Linton, Cambridge is near enough you could try Glenwood Bolts & Screws on 01223 892095.

They keep various american and other non-metric stuff and I've found them very helpful.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Namrick in Brighton do them in relatively small numbers or as larg

bags. I'm not sure if they have a web presence but they attend most o the good sized car shows. They'll probably have them as high tensil plated. UNF was the thread favoured by Triumph and Austin so some o the better motor factors should also stock them

-- DX-SF

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DX-SFX's Profile:

this thread:

DX-SFX

Yes, Namrick have a website, this is the page for UNF high tensile:

Martin Whybrow

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Hove, actually :-)