Map of Britain showing where we live.

Three people have asked me to post a map of britain with flags where we live. I am willing to do this if more people want to be shown. I will not give any address to help thieves but if we can see roughly where others live we know who to ask for help.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Use a frapper map.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

That should be

Reply to
Matthew Sylvester

Hi John & Mathew, I used a similar map last time but my spyware program showed it was pumping users details out to advertisers. I was thinking of just using a map & putting a number on it with an index alongside. Perhaps the map could be

Dave Croft

Seems like a good idea Dave, you may end up needing a bigger map though...

Joules, in Rotherham.

Reply to
Joules Beech

Dave,

Martin Perman (Campingstoveman) Bedford Area.

Regards, Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman