Map of Britain showing where we live.

Three people have asked me to post a map of britain with flags where we live.
I am willing to do this if more people want to be shown.
I will not give any address to help thieves but if we can see roughly where
others live
we know who to ask for help.
Reply to
Dave Croft
Use a frapper map.

-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
That should be
Reply to
Matthew Sylvester
Hi John & Mathew, I used a similar map last time but my spyware program showed it was pumping users details out to advertisers. I was thinking of just using a map & putting a number on it with an index alongside. Perhaps the map could be
Dave Croft
Seems like a good idea Dave, you may end up needing a bigger map though...
Joules, in Rotherham.
Reply to
Joules Beech
Dave,
Martin Perman (Campingstoveman) Bedford Area.
Regards, Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman