GEM archive

While looking for info on Fuller & Johnson (funny how actually getting your hands on an engine again renews the enthusiasm) I discovered that Gas Engine Magazine has an on-line archive spanning the period Jan 1966 to Dec 2004! Index

takes a while to download but well worth a look. Wouldn't it be nice if SEM could do something similar ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

They also do a 6-CD set of the old issues, although it is backordered at present and will be a few weeks before more supplies are available. I ordered a set last week.

Interesting to note also that GEM is to go Bi-Monthly, quoting the increased costs of paper and overheads.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Nick -- thanks for the pointer. I have most GEM between '70's & 2002, when I came back from States. Ended up with 1 1/2 sets, & rather long arms. If there is anything you need that doesn't come up on the archive, feel free to ping me. Also have Engines & Enginemen, but think they're a bit short on F&J..... Plenty in the SEL US archives.

Colin

Reply to
Colin

"Colin" wrote