Site users map

Hi, I have just put a map of the world on my website
so that ATIS members can mark where they live.
This is free to download & seems popular with the ATIS members.
See
& click view map
at the top of the page.
(Only put a marker on if you are on ATIS please)
I notice that you can also do it with a map of Britain & wondered if
anyone would do the same for us. I can't as I am tied to the ATIS map.
If anyone is willing contact me off list.
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

Dave Croft