Site users map

Hi, I have just put a map of the world on my website so that ATIS members can mark where they live. This is free to download & seems popular with the ATIS members. See

& click view map at the top of the page. (Only put a marker on if you are on ATIS please) I notice that you can also do it with a map of Britain & wondered if anyone would do the same for us. I can't as I am tied to the ATIS map. If anyone is willing contact me off list.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft