HELP.

Dear Group, Apparently my last attempt at a request for help with the location of a Witte CD engine that I used to own didn't make it onto the newsgroup. It did show on my listing briefly then disappeared, why I don't know. Since "retiring" from the Rally scene for various personal reasons I have been attempting to locate some of the more interesting engines that I have sold over the years. One which eludes me is a Witte CD diesel which I sold to a gentleman who resides in the Welsh hills (no names-no pack drill!!) I would be interested to find out what happened to it as I have never seen it, or one like it for that matter, at any rally. I have a good photograph which I will send to anyone who thinks that they may be of help.

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON

I have put Charles Hamiltons photo of the Witte CD that he is trying to find on

anyone recognise it for him.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

I would remember a distinctive engine like that, the only help I can offer is to say that I've never seen it around North Wales/Shropshire or at this year's Astle Park.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin