Some Unusual Engines etc

This book was mentioned recently, its a good one, though quite brief (around 130 pages). The book appears to be a record of discussions by members of the Institutuion of Mechanical Engineers in Dec 1971. However it also mentions another earlier (1968?) symposium where Professor Wallace discussed "Transport Engines of exceptionally high specific output". Engines discussed were H16 BRM, tank engines, marine and railway engines. I think it may have been published as Institution of Mech. Eng, Proceedings, 1968-69, V1.183, pt 3B.

It sounds very interesting, is it the sort of thing anyone has read or knows where to get copies? I can't see anything on the Institiutes website. Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Peter Short