Message to Dave Croft

Dave, I have a Brent Rowell who wishes to email you but is having difficulty with your email, could you email me your address for forwarding please of NG of course :-)) .

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

No Problem Martin. dave dot croft at ntlworld dot com Just change the written symbols to the correct format & remove spaces. Just to fox the spambots (I Hope)

Reply to
Dave Croft