Cheffins sale

Catalogue of vintage sale including part of late Brian Sharp's Stuart-Turner collection is now available on Cheffins' website:-

Nick Highfield

I will be there with John Southall (in his VW High Top Van, just in case).

Anyone else from the NG going? we should perhaps have a meet up over a coffee.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Not me, can't see much that tickles my fancy (of the stuff I can recognise from the meagre descriptions anyway) - Blackstone spring injection would be nice but too large for me.

BTW how much of Brian Sharp's collection does this represent? I was given to understand that he had at least one of practically every type of engine that S-T produced. If that is the case, those presented here can hardly be scratching the surface.

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Results now available on line

Prices on Stuart stuff (excepting OC engines) do indeed seem to have been reasonable. I suspect Kim will be kicking himself at having missed lot 1032 for his military small power collection. Lot 1944 puzzles me though, an 80w lightweight charging set at £270!!??

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Reply to
Arthur Griffin