Space Shuttle Orbiter Collection on Sale

The Space Shuttle Orbiter is the orbital vehicle of the Space Shuttle. It is a reusable winged spaceplane with a mixture of rocket,
spacecraft, and aircraft. Its main engines and boosters combined allow it to reach orbit.
Warplanes.com offers the Space Shuttle Orbiter model spacecraft collection on a 30% sale. It was handcrafted by our master craftsmen from the highest quality materials available. It is perfect as desktop display as it comes with a polished chrome steel mounting rod.
For more information visit our website: http://www.warplanes.com /.