www.bonhams.com

There is an ad in April's ME for a sale of model steam engines. "Jonathan Minns Collection". Fascinating sales catalogue on the website.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Minns Collection". Fascinating sales catalogue on the

On the same site do a search for hot air.

in "hot air" The British Engineerium items are there & though my heart longs for the items my wallet has nearly had a heart attack!

Reply to
Dave Croft

I read about that somewhere, and noticed that entry to the auction is "by catalogue", and the catalogues are £30 each!! They certainly don't want any spectators at that auction.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele