Cheffins

All,

I see the Cheffins Catalogue is now available on line. Not quite as much in the book section as I would like this time, but still looks to be worth going.

see

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk (make sure you remove the 'Removethis' bit!)

Reply to
Chris Bedo

I think that the National No. 101 should generate some serious interest. That has to rank along with the Flying Scotsman but I can't see the heritage lottery fund helping out with this one! Cheffins will be getting a few quid in commision as a result of that one.

I can't get there myself but I have to say that apart from one or two lots nothing jumps out at me either though.

John

Reply to
John Macdonald Smith