DORSET STEAM FAIR

What days is it on and whats the best day to go, i work on a friday, saturday and sunday,

i know this dose last a long time, thought so surely wont be a problem,

also be nice to put some faces to the strange names on here,

Thanks Martyn

(me again)

Reply to
Martyn Butler

Martyn,

The show runs from Wednesday to Sunday. Lots going on on all days, we are going Friday (as the auction is on) and Saturday to stay over and see the fair at night.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Chris, Is auction off site again as all my paperwork does not mention it and its certainlt not on site map.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin,

The auction is off site again and I think allways will be. There is no longer a conection between the two. The current system is far worse though in my opinion!

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Never mind all the engine stuff ---

Wot abaht the serious news. Who are the lead music acts this year? Are the Wurzels on -- I delight at the atmosphere of thousands of drunken Dorset farmers (& hangers-on) launching into Combine Harvester, Cider Drinker etc .... even if it does carry on till 3am in the camping fields!

Colin

Reply to
Colin

Did what I should have done & checked the web page.

What joy. Wurzels are Thursday 2230hrs.

Queen B -- pretty good Queen cover band -- Wed

The splendid & unforgettable Dr.Busker is Wed/Thu/Fri

& -- new innovation .. Abertillery Male Voice Choir on Sat That's the evenings sorted then.....

Colin

Reply to
Colin