Dose Anyone Know What Happened To The PETTER A Valves?

Someone said they had some cant rememer who, i believe they lived near scotland what happened to them, Martyn

Websites coming along cool, any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Martyn

Reply to
Martyn Butler

Hi Martyn It was me who said I have a couple of old Petters but as yet I have not had time to have a look at the valves.This is a vey busy time of year for me so I am afraid you will have to be patient.I will try to have a look this week but it could be anything up to three weeka before things settle down and spare time is not as rare as an open crank Lister D.

Kenny Williams

The wild and woolseley scotsman

Reply to
Kenny Williams

thats alrite mate, jus couldn't remember who said they thought they had some lurkin in the deepths, thanks, Martyn

Reply to
Martyn Butler