Vintage Machine Shop - Looking to sell

Is anyone in the market for some ancient machine shop tools?

Pictures are here:

These all originally belonged to my Great Step Grand-dad, who ran a machine shop / grinding works back in the day (he also had the 1st patent on the machine that made candy canes, FWIW). They were passed on to my step grand-dad who used them in a motorcycle shop for 50 years. They are now in a pole barn near Owosso, MI. Farm is being sold, so these need to go. Everything was in service up till my g'pa died several years ago.

Before I try ebay, does anyone know of if there's any vintage machinery collector groups out there? Feel free to forward my email (kendall at jonestechnicalgroup.com) or the link to anyone to who may be interested.

No set prices, make a reasonable offer - understanding that it will take some millrights & riggers to get the heavy stuff out. thanks, Kendall Jones

Reply to
kendall.jones