Pipe fittings

I have acquired a rather large parcel of new pipe fittings, even more than I bargained for as the vendor decided to unload all his stock rather than the items I had bought.

They are 1" BSP 90 degree swept bends (big radius to you) with 4" and 5" legs approx, one end has about 1" of male thread. t'other has nearer 2" of male thread plus a female coupler sleeve and a locknut. All new ex-MOD and smothered in oil.

Postage would be a bit heavy because of the weight, but distribution through the old newsgroup reader network might help that out a bit.

Thinking of a quid a set plus postage and packing if needed, hand delivery free if possible.

I think we paid 99p for 65 sets of them before anyone asks, all funds go to a good cause... :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

peter, Enlighten me I cant see where the legs come in :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

As I have previously observed :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Useful for 'zorsts, will you be at Barleylands?

Reply to
Nick H

LOL! Oo-hoo, Roland strikes again!

I took it to mean the bits of pipe wot screw into the right angle bend.

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Sound like "Street-elbows" to me. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Martin, A swept bend is more like a bent pipe. Some have straight ends of pipe after the bend. Here, one of the ends is 4", the other is 5". At least, that's my understanding of it.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Thanks, John, you have it in one.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Street-elbows? Are they like bingo wings? :-)

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

No they are large radius elbows originally designed for connecting water mains to domestic supply pipe. Boring answer sorry :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Thanks John,

For once I ask a serious question and you were the only one not to take the Mick, not that anybody else would of course :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman