Harrogate anyone?

Who is planning to be there? I expect to get there Friday.
Regards, Tony

Will be there all three days

I will be there on Friday. I'll follow the normal tradition and be propping up the bar at 12:30.
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

I'll say hello to anyone that is appears to be supporting the bar at 12:20 then :)
On Sat, 03 May 2008 01:06:23 +0100, Cliff Ray

Bastards, My gaffer won't let me have time off....................
. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
You can still pay for the drinks John

Plan to be there on Friday.
David
--
David Littlewood

Saturday morning -

Saturday .
all the best.markj

Looks like being Sunday for me, enforced change of plan.
Tim

Not going to make it this year :( SWMBO kitchen is *STILL* not done...
Dave

Entertaining some young french ladies for the weekend instead.
Peter

Harrogate would be most entertaining for them and you :-)
Mark Rand RTFM

and us!

Tony Jeffree wrote:

I'm stuck on a stand all weekend so do drop in - half's of Cider gratefully received ;)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

I'll have the other pint and a half ......... -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Saturday, whereupon I will probably pick Lester's brains again as I still haven't decided yet how-much/when/if to pursue CNC.
Ian
PS.. Lester ...half-pint cider in hand of course .......
I will be there all 3 days on the Hull MES stand showing off the rebuilt Super 7. I'll try to get to the bar for 12.30 on Friday as well then :)
Would be good to put some faces to the names..... Lester , Tony etc :)
It now looks as though I may after all have a choice of Saturday or Sunday. Any views on which might be better? I did pick up a couple of bargains a few years ago on the Sunday, stuff the stallholders were pleased not to have to load up & carry home, but I'm not really looking for workshop stuff at present. Except maybe a new DRO <g>
Tim
On Sun, 04 May 2008 17:32:06 +0100, Richmond

Pity that I can't make it. I've been enjoying your articles
Charles