Harrogate anyone?

Who is planning to be there? I expect to get there Friday.
Regards,
Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Will be there all three days
Reply to
Bill
I will be there on Friday. I'll follow the normal tradition and be propping up the bar at 12:30.
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
In article , Tony Jeffree writes
Plan to be there on Friday.
David
Reply to
David Littlewood
Saturday morning -
Reply to
Steve
Saturday .
all the best.markj
Reply to
mark
Looks like being Sunday for me, enforced change of plan.
Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
Not going to make it this year :( SWMBO kitchen is *STILL* not done...
Dave
Reply to
dave sanderson
Entertaining some young french ladies for the weekend instead.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
Harrogate would be most entertaining for them and you :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
I'll say hello to anyone that is appears to be supporting the bar at 12:20 then :)
Reply to
Cliff Ray
Bastards, My gaffer won't let me have time off....................
. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
You can still pay for the drinks John
Reply to
Bill
and us!
Reply to
Chris Edwards
I'm stuck on a stand all weekend so do drop in - half's of Cider gratefully received ;)
Reply to
Lester Caine
I'll have the other pint and a half ......... -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Saturday, whereupon I will probably pick Lester's brains again as I still haven't decided yet how-much/when/if to pursue CNC.
Ian
PS.. Lester ...half-pint cider in hand of course .......
Reply to
IEB
I will be there all 3 days on the Hull MES stand showing off the rebuilt Super 7. I'll try to get to the bar for 12.30 on Friday as well then :)
Would be good to put some faces to the names..... Lester , Tony etc :)
Reply to
Richmond
It now looks as though I may after all have a choice of Saturday or Sunday. Any views on which might be better? I did pick up a couple of bargains a few years ago on the Sunday, stuff the stallholders were pleased not to have to load up & carry home, but I'm not really looking for workshop stuff at present. Except maybe a new DRO
Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
Pity that I can't make it. I've been enjoying your articles
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping