Harrogate anyone

Anybody driving up from the South (London/Suffolk) to Harrogate show and want to carry a small but heavy box of stuff?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

I'm going on Friday from Sale (Cheshire), so if anyone from "down south" is passing this way and can drop it here on Thursday that would work...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I'm going from Rugby on Sunday if it needs bringing back again!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand