Kendal anyone?

If anyone is driving up past Kendal and help to transport a 50kgish vertical head please shout. It's currently in Suffolk but I can deliver anywhere from Suffolk to Bristol.

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charles

I live in Trowbridge and I will be in Cumbria 23rd, 24th & 25th September, it's the 7.25" Society AGM at Millerbeck (Newby Bridge area)

I'm taking the Discovery and a trailer (with three locos on, but there should be space)

Any good?

Cheers

Peter

Reply to