Sussex to London anyone

Anybody driving from the Hastings area in a van or estate car up to London/ Home counties/ East Anglia? If so are you able to help with some transport?

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

Do they do kippers in Hastings ?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Is it urgent? We collect from one of our sheet metal bashers in Eastbourne, but nothing there at present so can't offer anything immediate.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

First off Andrew - what is it about you and kippers? Don't you have a fishmonger (or a Waitrose) in Bromley?

Peter - thanks for the offer. It depends upon the scale of "urgent". If you thinking of less than a month it might work. If it's more than a month I'll have to work out another way.

Regards

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

Only single phase ones

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

OK, I'll keep it in mind over the next week or so in case we go down that way for anything else.

Nearest other customer related place is EWS at Dollands Moor.

Peter

Peter A Forbes