WTB: 2HP 3 Phase motor

Any speed. Foot or flange mount. A redundant 3 wire 415volt motor that won't work with an inverter is fine. The only downside is that I don't really want to travel miles so east anglia/ south east preferred.

Thanks

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

There's one out amongst the engine stuff, I think it might be 3hp though, is that too large?? might also be star/delta 6-wire connection as well... :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Had a quick beak at it, it's 2.2kW... is that too big?

Foot mount etc etc.

Peter Peter

Prepair Ltd