ML7 Wiring Diagram

Has anybody got a wiring diagram for an ML7 with the two speed 3 phase motor and a drum reversing switch that they could scan/fax me?

Thanks

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

I've got a pdf of a complete Super 7 manual which has the information in. I don't know if its exacly the same, but I can mail the whole thing over if you like.

Regards

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill