Heidenhain connectors

Anybody got any 9 pin and/or 12 pin connectors for Heidenhain scales/DRO's spare?

Thanks

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charles,

When I needed some special Heidenhain connectors I bought them direct from Heidehain in Sussex and found them quite reasonably priced.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Maybe I'm just a tight git but I've just phoned them I've been quoted £55 for two plugs! Is it me?

Hmm

Charles Ping

direct

quoted

Yep - tight git ! They charged me £14 for plugs for my TNC151 controller, which are very similar

You could buy a few boxes of Kippers for £55 though.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson