Heidenhain connectors

Anybody got any 9 pin and/or 12 pin connectors for Heidenhain scales/DRO's spare?
Thanks
Charles
Visit http://www.homeworkshop.org.uk
The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Charles,
When I needed some special Heidenhain connectors I bought them direct from Heidehain in Sussex and found them quite reasonably priced.
AWEM

Maybe I'm just a tight git but I've just phoned them I've been quoted 55 for two plugs! Is it me?
Hmm

direct
quoted
Yep - tight git ! They charged me 14 for plugs for my TNC151 controller, which are very similar
You could buy a few boxes of Kippers for 55 though.
AWEM