WTB 40 Int Arbour

Anybody got a spare 40 int,1 inch diameter horizontal arbour available

- even without spacers is OK

thanks

Charles

Charles Ping

Yup :-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

I'll put it in the van tomorrow, if you can catch up with me as we troll round Telford, Wrexham, Rotherham and Northampton then a deal can be done, otherwise I'll see yee at the factory as usual.

I'm leaving on a jet plane Sunday BTW....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:16:08 +0000 (UTC), Peter A Forbes <

Well I'm in none of those places! Drop me a line when you're back and I'll drop in.

ta

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

We'll be at the factory tomorrow and Friday and probably Saturday, if you haven't been by then we'll leave it with the boys for you to collect.

Peter

Peter A Forbes