WTB: Meyer&Burger/astoba UW1

Hi

I bought an Astoba (better known as Meyer&Burger) UW-1 uiversal machine tool. It's gorgeous, but it's "naked" - I'm missing basically all the detachable parts except the cross slide. (see

most urgent is a tailstock, horizontal milling brace, drilling spindle and milling head, but anything, in any condition is welcome, even a (defective?) complete machine

Hans

Reply to
Hans van Dongen

replying to Hans van Dongen, Anthony Mooring wrote: If you need UW1 backplates, P22 collets or blank end arbors I now have some available

Reply to
Anthony Mooring

"posted on February 12, 2004, 8:20 pm"

Reply to
Davey

....... .... is there an echo in here .................... :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

One with a 13 year period.

Reply to
Davey

There's a bloody great cliff about 135million km away !

Mark Rand

Reply to
Mark Rand