WTB: 1/48 kits

I am looking for the following and am tired of getting sniped in the last 2 minutes on ebay

Revell/Monogram 1/48 F-100 F-101/RF-101 F-102 F-104 C F-105 D F-106 F-111 A C-47 A-7 F-8

Hobbycraft 1/48 Bf-109 E-K (Any - Multiples OK) F-94

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

If you're looking for a Hobby Shop that might have them try The Spare Time Shop -- they have a lot of stuff in stock and though I haven't checked their aircraft - building armor now - they have a wall full of aircraft models, see the shop photos..

Jerry

Reply to
your1joker

Jeff, If your looking for kits to build, IMHO, I'd skip the Monogram A-7 and F-111. These are both retools of original Aurora moldings IIRC and are both bettered by Hasegawa (A-7) and Academy (F-111 series). The F-104C is I think, a pretty good kit, but it has been bettered by a Hasegawa kit, too. Now if you're completing a collection, by all means, carry on. :-)

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

The 102 and 106 should be still available at your lhs. The others can almost always be found at any show. That is where I found mine, even 2 106s ($15 ea.) a couple years before they brought 'em back out. I was after a Monogram 48 collection.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Thanks - Its tough to tell quality level on the R/M pieces, so many different molds, mfgs, over the years. You get something like the F-105 which is a pretty good kit, then open up a Cougar and its yech!.I needed 1 of each for a specific collection but will be getting the later kits for some other projects.

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

Thanks to everyone that replied. I got pretty much my whole list for what I budgeted.

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

The Cougar is an O-L-D kit! I think it's a late-50's box-scale kit. Don't confuse the Panther kit with this one! Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre