Oxy / Acetyline parts bought

I bought some Oxy / acetylene barrels and cutting heads over the weekend
along with a 48" oxy tank and a 32" acetylene tank.
I looked at all the parts and pieced them together as matching sets from
just being laying all together in a box and this is what I have:
Victor SR410 A #2045854 Reg. Acetylene OLD
Purox type R-205 7342 Reg. Oxy OLD
Victor firepower set of gages Fairly new
Forney 143-2 barrel OLD LOOKING
Forney 144 cutting head
Harris #5 welding nozzle
Smiths barrel MW ? not sure one the number
MC-509 cutting head
MW 205 M1/5 welding nozzle
Victor 8-MFA Rosebud
Victor 35 G668 Barrel?
Purox W-275 Barrel OLD LOOKING
12 welding head
Victor CA250 Barrel From the set of gages
cutting head
4-UM-1 welding head
Quick connects, 2 sets M / 1 set F
3 sets old hoses all dry rooted (just going to throw them out)
I was thinking of finding someone to see if any of these are worth
rebuilding as extras.
You think these may be worth the time and money to rebuild?
I mainly bought all this for the tanks... and these come with it.
The guy just wanted these out of his car port after storing them for a year
for a friend
I do already have a new set I bought over the weekend at a sale at ACE.
I did need the tanks though. and the welding shop said they would exchange
them for refills. Just swap them out..
Thanks for all the help I can get..
Reply to
Don D
By chance do you still have that forney torch and the accessories that fit it? Would you be willing to sell?
Reply to
Dclark