Gantry Crane Plans

I'm looking for plans for a 1 ton gantry crane.
Reply to
John Mireley
try this site.....

Merle Wagner
Take a look in the dropbox and look under Gantry_Crane. I've got pictures of a crane I designed and built. Pictures of construction as well as some .DXF files are in the dropbox. They aren't detailed plans but give you an idea of what has been constructed in the home shop. This crane can safely handle a 1 ton load with plenty of safety factor.

gradstdnt